23 Aug - 28 Aug 2019
Image left
Image right
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Coastal road, Wolmar, Flic-en-Flac, Mauritius
tel: +230-403-1000
Hotel Details
Maps & Directions

70 % of the total amount to be paid upon reservation (non-changeable and non-refundable)

30% of the total amount to be paid 21 days prior to arrival (non-changeable and non-refundable)

Delegates will need to provide their credit card details upon reservation to enable the hotel to debit 70% of the total amount upon booking confirmation and the remaining 30% 21 days prior to arrival. Should any delegate fail to provide such, we will not proceed with the reservation.

Note: Both deposits are non-changeable & non-refundable.

In case one of your delegates books after 07th July 2019 – 100% of the total amount of stay will be debited upon booking confirmation.

23 Aug - 28 Aug 2019
Download the app, earn points, choose your room and customise your stay.
learn more
Visit and get inspired.
learn more

Cancellation policy (Hilton Link) for Delegate:

Deposit will be non-changeable and non-refundable.

In event of no show or any amendment on the eve – 100% of cancellation fees of the total amount of the whole will be applicable.

Name changes permitted by keeping the same number of person, night and room category

Notwithstanding the above cancellation policy, name changes of delegates will be permitted provided it is clearly stated which delegate replaces which delegate and the same number of persons, nights and room category is retained.  On this basis the total amount paid by the delegate who cancels his reservation, will be refunded