Femmes Chefs d’Entreprises Mondiales (FCEM) world committee
20 Apr - 28 Apr 2020
Image left
Image right
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Coastal road, Wolmar, Flic-en-Flac, 90503, Mauritius
tel: 403-1000
Hotel Details
Maps & Directions

60 % of the total amount to be paid upon reservation (non-changeable and non-refundable)

40% of the total amount to be paid 15 days prior to arrival (non-changeable and non-refundable)

Delegates will need to provide their credit card details upon reservation to enable the hotel to debit 60% of the total amount upon booking confirmation and the remaining 40% 15 days prior to arrival. Should any delegate fail to provide such, we will not proceed with the reservation.

Cancellation policy (Hilton Link) for Delegate:

Deposit will be non-changeable and non-refundable.

In event of no show or any amendment on the eve – 100% of cancellation fees of the total amount of the whole will be applicable.

20 Apr - 28 Apr 2020
Download the app, earn points, choose your room and customise your stay.
learn more
Visit explore.hilton.com and get inspired.
learn more